[NCUC-EC] Stephanie Perrin blog post and travel reimbursement - deadline 24 Jun

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:47:45 CEST 2018

Hi,

Thanks very much for sending along.

Of course, while I agree that Stephanie's privacy must be respected in
keeping her information offlist, perhaps there's no harm in sharing
the totals onlist: the total expenditure was $774.57 USD, which is
under the budget approval of $992.70 USD.

I think the blog is excellent and would approve it for publication.

Best,

Michael