[NCUC-EC] Implementation of new bylaws - Vice-chair election and Policy Committee NCUC

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:21:18 CEST 2018

Hi all,

It is also not within my intentions to run for Vice Chair. My best wishes
to Bruna, I'm confident that she'll excel in this position.

All the best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com