[NCUC-EC] Fwd: RightsCon Blog (not urgent)

Mike mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:56:22 CEST 2018

Hi Ines,

Thanks for that feedback. Unfortunately, the speaker-specific notes I have from that session are all in the piece already (I was moderating, of course, and there’s no recording). Also, the conversation wasn’t as focused on developing recommendations per say, as much as talking through the challenges and their impact on the process.

In other words, I don’t disagree with your feedback, and appreciate it if course, but it’s difficult to plug in.

Best,

Michael

Sent from my iPhone