[NCUC-EC] Save the Date: NCUC EC Meeting | Friday 15 June 2018 | 12:00 UTC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:09:06 CEST 2018

So I checked the doodle poll again and we are divided

2 ec can make it on Friday

2 ec can make it on Monday

1 ec can make both times

As I had originally imagined, it is best then to try and see if a 2nd
meeting is possible

Clearly there's no need to attend both

Best,

Renata

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 1:36 PM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro
<raquino at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> There is also a GNSO Call, which I believe most will participate 21:00
> – 22:30 UTC
> https://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-18jun18-en.htm
>
> But I'll check w/ Maryam if we can still have the possibility to change
>
> Would be helpful if others chime in
>

> On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 5:19 AM, hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear all
>>
>> As I indicated on the Doodle, I can't make it on Friday as it is a major
>> religious celebration and holiday that I can't possibly miss.
>>
>> I would appreciate it if we could follow the Doodle Poll's choices as I
>> believe most of us indicated our avaibility on Monday.
>>
>> Monday should all work for me except for 17 to 18 (utc+1) where we are
>> having an NCUC Africa Regional call.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Le mercredi 13 juin 2018, Elsa S <elsa.saade at gmail.com> a écrit :
>>> Hey Renata,
>>> If the sooner date was going to be chosen in any case, we could have
>>> simply asked who was available on the 15th and not have had a doodle poll in
>>> the first place.
>>> But I understand if the whole team prefers to meet earlier. I’ll keep an
>>> eye out for the transcript and will give feedback as soon as I go through
>>> it.
>>> Best,