[NCUC-EC] Save the Date: NCUC EC Meeting | Friday 15 June 2018 | 12:00 UTC

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:19:07 CEST 2018

Dear all

As I indicated on the Doodle, I can't make it on Friday as it is a major
religious celebration and holiday that I can't possibly miss.

I would appreciate it if we could follow the Doodle Poll's choices as I
believe most of us indicated our avaibility on Monday.

Monday should all work for me except for 17 to 18 (utc+1) where we are
having an NCUC Africa Regional call.

Thanks

Le mercredi 13 juin 2018, Elsa S <elsa.saade at gmail.com> a écrit :
> Hey Renata,
> If the sooner date was going to be chosen in any case, we could have
simply asked who was available on the 15th and not have had a doodle poll
in the first place.
> But I understand if the whole team prefers to meet earlier. I’ll keep an
eye out for the transcript and will give feedback as soon as I go through
it.
> Best,
> Elsa
>> On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 1:41 AM Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Elsa
>>
>> Unfortunately the preparations for ICANN62 are piling up so sooner is
>> better than later.
>> I'll appreciate if the EC can make the effort and we can arrange
>> another time should need arise.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Renata
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 7:29 PM, Elsa S <elsa.saade at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi Renata,
>> >
>> > Thanks for the swift reply.
>> >
>> > It’s not enough to be briefed i think, thus I would definitely
appreciate
>> > keeping space for feedback and further discussions post meeting.
>> >
>> > I did not get the impression that the meeting was extremely urgent when
>> > first mentioned. If it’s not and if the team would not mind meeting
later
>> > next week, that would be great as the 15th was the only day I couldn’t
>> > attend due to travelling and I’d like to be present during that call.
If