[NCUC-EC] Save the Date: NCUC EC Meeting | Friday 15 June 2018 | 12:00 UTC

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:29:47 CEST 2018

Hi Renata,

Thanks for the swift reply.

It’s not enough to be briefed i think, thus I would definitely appreciate
keeping space for feedback and further discussions post meeting.

I did not get the impression that the meeting was extremely urgent when
first mentioned. If it’s not and if the team would not mind meeting later
next week, that would be great as the 15th was the only day I couldn’t
attend due to travelling and I’d like to be present during that call. If
not, then I’ll make sure to catch up afterwards.

Thanks,

Elsa
—