[NCUC-EC] Doodle Poll: NCUC ExCom Call

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 21:30:51 CEST 2018

Dear Maryam,

Thank you very much for the doodle, is this call in preparation to ICANN62
or was it requested by anyone? The reason behind my question is due to the
meeting we will have while in Panama as well, what would give us 2 meetings
this month!

Best,
Bruna

> Dear All,
>

> In order to determine a time and date for the NCUC ExCom call, please be
> so kind as to complete the Doodle below:
>

> https://doodle.com/poll/6f2qamhsw8rg6f49
>

> The Doodle will close on Wednesday 13 June 2013, at 00:00 UTC.
>

> --
>
> Many thanks,
>

> *Maryam Bakoshi* | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
>
> *ICANN* | Internet Corporation got Assigned Names and Numbers
>
> *S*: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | *T*: +44 7846 471777

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins