[NCUC-EC] IGF Proposal

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:39:33 CEST 2018

Hi

Thanks all for the work here. No objection from me.

A few suggestions:
Find another stakeholder group rep to be co-organizer
Suggestions:
Laura Margolis, F, UY, Private Sector (Internet Business Consultancy
and LACNIC Community, IGF UY)
Lia Solis, F, BO, Technical Community (LACNOG Leadership team)
Shahul Hameed, M, IN, Technical Community, ISOC Trivandrum Board
(you're under-represented in AP)

Note
Possible dialogue/articulation w/ Intersessional:
NRIs: IGF UY, IGF BR, IGF UK (participants are speakers)
DCs:  DCAD, DC3, YCIG, DC-PUB, IRPC (invite them to submit statements)
BPFs: Gender, AI & IOT, Cybersec (participants are speakers, invite to
submit statements)

Best,

Renata