[NCUC-EC] EC Meeting agenda for ICANN63

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 23:15:46 CEST 2018

hello!

So, given that the meeting will have 75 mins, I think our agenda could have
the following items (an initial suggestion):

NCUC EC Meeting Agenda - * ICANN63 - 75 min*

   1.

   2018 in the EC perspective (45 min): review of the terms and lessons
   learned
   1.

      Report from Chair
      2.

      Report from EC reps
      2.

   NCUC representatives at NCSG Committees: NCSG Executive Committee,
   Finance Committee and Policy Committee  (15 min)
   3.

   Transition document drafting (20 min)

Also, I took the liberty to add this agenda suggestion to the document you
used to list all our meetings in BCN
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WfLAXcpMtey2BDVShYcMWfRbgBoAn_gpdWxFky0ILWs/edit?usp=sharing>,
I think we could use that docs to plan it all since its already done!

Best,
B.