[NCUC-EC] Report: NCSG/NCUC/NPOC capacity building program - Next steps call: on Monday 30 July 2018, 1500 UTC.

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:36:37 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Just a quick report on the call regarding the next steps for the
NCSG/NCUC/NPOC capacity building program that took place this morning.

It was a short meeting in which we discussed our perceptions about the
capacity building program, with the common argument that we both wished
that it was a little more focused on NCSG/NCUC/NPOC day-to-day experiences.

Past this initial moment, we started to consider what would be the themes
discussed in the two upcoming webinars and then came up with the decision
of asking our membership for inputs on "*What negotiation tools and
consensus building skills do you think you need to get involved with NCSG
and policymaking at ICANN? **Do you have examples to give us? *", and the
call for input is now on the NCUC and NCSG list. All provided input will
serve as basis for David do assess the next steps of the webinars.

@farzi, feel free to add anything!

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins