[NCUC-EC] Fwd: NomCom Applications

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 19:20:39 CEST 2018

Hi all,

My vote also goes to Anriette.
I'm certain that we will continue to benefit greatly from her experience
and expertise - ensuring representativeness, skills, and competence.

Kind regards,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com