[NCUC-EC] Fwd: presenting EC for At-Large outreach planning

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:13:05 CEST 2018

For the record

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Subject: presenting EC for At-Large outreach planning
To: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>, Tatiana Tropina
<tatiana.tropina at gmail.com>, farzaneh badii
<farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>, Bruna Martins <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>,
Michael Karanicolas <mkaranicolas at gmail.com>, Louise Marie H S Dias
<louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com>, Elsa S <elsa.saade at gmail.com>, Maryam
Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>, Adam Peake <adam.peake at icann.org>

Dear Olivier, Tatiana
cc Farzaneh, Maryam, Adam
EC - Bruna, Michael, Louise, Elsa

As you know, we have an ABR approved for a joint outreach.
As before, EC allocated to this ICANN meeting will help plan it and
represent NCUC.
I'm copying their emails here: Bruna Martins (LAC) and Michael Karanicolas (NA).
The full text of the ABR and support can be provided too by Maryam and Adam.

NCUC EU will also be as fellow in this meeting. So Louise can also help.
There`s also a chance that Elsa (AP) be there, so I`m copying her.

I'll suggest later on sending invites for attendance to a few locals
but this group has worked together before so I'm pretty sure you're
all in sync.

Best,

Renata