[NCUC-EC] Buddy Pilot Program going to NCSG

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:06:12 CEST 2018

Dear EC

You may want to chime in on this

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: farzaneh badii (Documentos Google) <
d+MTE1NjQwMTc1NjA5OTk3Mzg2MzM5-MTEwMjkyMzQxNjU3NjI3MjI4ODAw at docs.google.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 5:01 PM
Subject: [Travel Support C... - well , everyone would say yes. they w...
To: raquino at gmail.com

farzaneh badii respondeu a um comentário em [Travel Support Call] NCSG
sponsored travellers for ICANN63
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zyx757e74Yit35KVQXFIfYe5GTXUwqTsD5-JiF-qsRk/edit?disco=AAAACBWEb2s&ts=5b4e4b35&usp=comment_email_document>
[image: farzaneh badii]
*farzaneh badii*
How much time, effort and work will you spend studying policy topics
before, during and after the meeting? And will you stay engaged or
volunteer to mentor future NCSG members?

well , everyone would say yes. they will. you should tell them to be a part
of a buddy mentor program that can be at NCSG level.
[image: Renata Aquino Ribeiro]
*Renata Aquino Ribeiro*

I don't think that it is necessary to mention it on the call because, so
far, we have not been including and monitoring NPOC and NCSG independent
members on this program. I also think that would be a role for NCSG, not
NCUC. Should NCSG wish to start its own edition, with its own EC, all the
materials are available online.
[image: Renata Aquino Ribeiro]
*Renata Aquino Ribeiro*

*Marcada como resolvida*
[image: farzaneh badii]
*farzaneh badii*

*Reaberta*
[image: farzaneh badii]
*farzaneh badii*

we had discussed this at NCUC that the buddy mentor program will become
more popular by obliging the supported travelers to join it and continue
afterward. I can get the buddy mentor program approved by NCSG EC if you
want to go that way and we can have it in place at least after Barcelona
(if not way before) for the funded travelers to join and follow up after
Barcelona then I send an email to NCSG EC and we can start it from there.
For NCUC members you can in the call say that they should join the buddy
mentor program now.
Abrir
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zyx757e74Yit35KVQXFIfYe5GTXUwqTsD5-JiF-qsRk/edit?disco=AAAACBWEb2s&usp=comment_email_discussion&ts=5b4e4b35>
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1600+Amphitheatre+Parkway,+Mountain+View,+CA+94043,+USA&entry=gmail&source=g>

Você recebeu este e-mail porque participa desta conversa.Alterar o que o
Documentos Google envia para você.
<https://docs.google.com/document/u/115640175609997386339/docos/notify?id=1Zyx757e74Yit35KVQXFIfYe5GTXUwqTsD5-JiF-qsRk&title=%5BTravel+Support+Call%5D+NCSG+sponsored+travellers+for+ICANN63>Você
pode responder a este e-mail para responder à discussão.