[NCUC-EC] CIVICRM Costs/Request

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:52:49 CEST 2018

Joan and Renata, NCUC and NPOC EC,

For the betterment of NCSG, NCUC and NPOC's membership management system
and elections, we need 4000 USD from each constituency from their ICANN
budget on membership management to enhance CIVICRM  and troubleshoot
CIVICRM problems. ICANN has set aside an annual budget for NPOC/NCUC/NCSG
for membership management system. It went unused by NCUC last year.

I would be grateful if we could take a  swift action on this preferably no
later than this week otherwise we will be facing more problems with the
system. At the moment the system has many glitches and has no support. We
don't want to lose data.

Please kindly discuss and get back to me as soon as possible. I have sent
the cost estimate off list to the chairs and NCSG EC, since the company did
not want it to be public. I can go through what is needed with you if would
like and if needed have a meeting with you this week. We can also invite
Tapani since he was involved with the system last year and understands the
technical needs better than me.

P.S. I first made the cost estimates and the expenses into phases but at
this stage and considering the status of budget I think it is better for us
to just set aside some budget for making the system better.

I will send  both constituencies all the receipts and the expenses made and
submit the improvements over the course of coming months.

Best regards,

Farzaneh