[NCUC-EC] Fwd: REMINDER: URGENT: ICANN63 | Barcelona - Supported Travelers/Contractor Travelers Database Due // 18 July 2018

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:17:11 CEST 2018

Hi Bruna

There s no problem at all and it s great that you are writing on it as
well. I had stated it on the mail thread where we suggested our topics but
it s totally understandable that you might not have seen it because of the
spam issue.

Le jeudi 12 juillet 2018, Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>
a écrit :
> I just went back on the mailing list and I really had never received any
e-mail from you saying that the subject of your report was Geonames, Ines.
I also remember asking Renata these days If It was ok writing about it and
got a positive response.
> I guess the mailing list problem has been affecting me for longer than I
thought.  And again, apologies for my mistake I didnt mean to do so.
bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> escreveu:

>> Hey Ines,
>> My option for the theme happened due to the fact that I have been
following It since the implementation of WT5 that I wrote about last year
as NCUC Fellow.

>> There must have been some misscomm, I have also been saying ever since
the beginning that I was writing a report on the Geonames sessions, and
even asked on the list if It was ok or wheter anyone was doing It, but
never got any response, neither got any of the notices re. you writing on
the theme - our mailing list is kinda strange - otherwise I would have done
smth else.
>> Anyways, apologies for that.
>> Best,
>> B.
>>
>> Em qui, 12 de jul de 2018 04:57, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
escreveu:

>>> Hi everyone
>>>
>>> You can all choose the theme you wish to report to members and how you
>>> experienced/followed it
>>> There is no problem if it is the same
>>>
>>> All the reports should be shared w/ the main mailing list first for 14
>>> days comment. Comments should be resolved, sent to Chair and I`ll do
>>> the final review and send to Maryam to publish.
>>>
>>> Thanks

bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> a
Let me
outreach with