[NCUC-EC] Approved ABR's on Wiki

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:43:45 CEST 2018

Hi Maryam,

Thanks!
Apologies in advance for potentially sounding redundant, but can you kindly
clarify if the ABR on NCUC-Euralo is actually on track?
Just thought this might be a bit confusing.

*Core – Not Recommended for Approval (as these activities are considered to
be included in the Core Budget):*

*FY19-23-EURALO-Join NCUC-EURALO Town Hall Events at ICANN 63 in Barcelona*

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com