[NCUC-EC] NCUC Reps at NCSG PC and FC

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:31:12 CEST 2018

Sounds great Bruna! I just saw the invitation to our excom meeting and will
gladly join.

For agenda points, maybe we could add a discussion point to 2019 stratgy on
funding generally and what we are to expect in terms of allocations soon.

I’ll make sure to send any other agenda points if something comes up.

Thanks a lot for the effort,

Elsa
—

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 11:13 PM Bruna Martins dos Santos <
bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I have already suggested an EC Meeting before the members call and given
> the recent funding debates and Cláudio being recently nominated to NCSG
> PC,  I think It would be a good thing If we had a call with our reps at
> NCSG PC and FC to discuss actions for next year and EC.
>
> We have to develop a 2019 strategy (Sorry for not using the right terms)
> and in light of our meeting with Anriette in Panama, would be nice to hear
> back from our reps in order to think of our next steps.  So I would suggest
> for us to include this as a discussion point in our next EC call, what do
> you think ?
>
> Cheers,
> Bruna

Elsa Saade