[NCUC-EC] GNSO NCSG NCUC Election timelines

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:47:18 CEST 2018

Hey, Renata,

Quick doubt: according to this calendar, we are not completing our one year
term; EC last year was announced in early november - around nov 6th -,
right after the Abu Dhabi meeting. Is it supposed to be like this ? Or was
it the case that last year's calendar ended up being delayed ?

Best,
Bruna

> Hello
>

> Please see below a table with the corresponding timelines
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/11SlV5Nu4Kcy3Z829kVPUuXjinglui
> BgaoxewxhpEE_4/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Soon we`ll have to prepare to act on these procedures
>
> NCSG EC is still discussing their timeline so NCSG Chair announcement
> should come soon
>
> Best,
>
> Renata

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *