[NCUC-EC] Call for appointments for PC NCUC - please review by 10 July

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:22:31 CEST 2018

Hi all

This is the draft of the call for PC NCUC

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rVg0hPQsS9fNfdnNvNCoiLVZm82inH-b9SUIL0KFTvY/edit?usp=sharing

Maryam, can you please check it too

A few doubts:

- The members of GNSO Council have seats on this safeguarded by the
bylaws. Is it their obligation or do they need to confirm they want to
be a part of this?

- EC has to elect Chair and Vice-chair of the PC NCUC, I assume they
can be out of the safeguarded seats too right?

- Chairs of PC NCSG and NCSG are not referred in the bylaws as part of
PC NCUC however I`d take it they have to be included and consulted on
approval of the call as GNSO Council members are under their purview?

Well, let me know if I missed anything

Thanks