[NCUC-EC] NCUC Outreach in Barcelona

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:04:30 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Thanks, Renata, for kickstarting the process for outreach in Barcelona and
Farz for the comments on the budget.
We still have a good deal of time to plan this and consider new ways of
reaching out to local community - while always keeping in mind Tatiana and
Olivier's excellent work, of course. This type of session has proven to be
very successful, especially during bigger meetings. Have been in touch with
some great people from Spain that are interested in getting a bit closer to
ICANN's ecosystem and hopefully we'll get them to participate as well.

I agree with Farz that since we have a good deal of time till the meeting,
it might be interesting to explore new channels for potentializing our
outreach; in particular, engage more actively with the GSE on this matter.

Look forward to continuing this discussion

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com