[NCUC-EC] [Intersessional Preparation] - NCUC Goals and Priorities - Input until Friday, 26th

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 20:23:32 CET 2018

Hi Bruna, all

In NCUC Discuss archives, SOIs of all candidates can be found
These should give an idea of their actions

https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2017-October/date.html

These can serve for a compilation for now

However, I'd still urge EC to revisit your SOIs

In ICANN61 we have to present to ICANN board what SO/ACs have been
doing and, among the information provided, what we proposed ourselves
to do before election and where we are so far

The deadline for ICANN Board answers is 12feb, so we should send NCSG
chair something by, say, 9 feb

We can expand upon the presentation at intersessional

Thanks