[NCUC-EC] To prepare for intersessional

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 02:29:44 CET 2018

Thanks for sharing this Renata.
Look forward to exploring the background materials from last year's meeting.

Best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com