[NCUC-EC] Application [Call for position] PIR Representative

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 22:53:21 CET 2018

Dear EC, Farzaneh, Maryam

This is my application for the position of PIR Representative, as the
deadline for this is 22Jan.

According to our Procedures timeline, the EC can deliberate until
30Jan or until majority has been reached.

https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2018-January/043503.html

As I am one of the candidates, I will not be involved in the selection process.

Former PIR Representative, NCUC former Chair, Farzaneh Badii, also on
this list, is an advisor for this process.

Statement of interest

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KZCX_hEa2DVUa0U0ThTHVvCv2JTyr8DkWjQFtgfbvIA/edit?usp=sharing

Letter of recommendation by Rafik Dammak

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rZH-1vcfbFA7AtLYpCQMIV9CxGR6gEK7VmSeCMFiYNI/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you

Renata