[NCUC-EC] Additional Budget Requests approval and drafting - until 24jan

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 22:32:55 CET 2018

Dear EC

This is the folder with the Additional Budget Requests NCUC sent last year

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZRoFEzpuGlo2cD71DFXtaBd33LC1Ys_3xtUDyHQfL9o

I'll redraft and resubmit as many as I can

Please let me know if you have any thoughts about any of them

I need volunteers to help w/ the drafting and also champion projects

We had some ideas from members also in this thread

https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2018-January/043514.html

Would be great to have your feedback to

Let's leave this first appraisal until 24jan

I'll hopefully come back w/ more finalized materials then

ABRs deadline is 31jan so it's a race against the clock

Thanks,

Renata