[NCUC-EC] NCUC members call - format of Adobe Connect room

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:58:32 CET 2018

Dear EC

I had just experimented w/ the break out rooms in Adobe Connect.

This would be an option for our members call.

Unfortunately if we have break-out rooms, we can only have dial-in audio.

I think for most of our members connectivity is already an issue,
voice on mobile is another way complicated too, even if toll free, the
stability is a challenge.

So I'm leaning towards sequential presentations.

A couple of days more investigating possibilities but unless anything changes.

Send in your thoughts on this

Best

Renata