[NCUC-EC] For review - 2018 Outreach Inreach support - Until 23Jan

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:17:52 CET 2018

Hi

The form was designed to be sent as a reminder every beginning of the
month. Outreach requests would be analyzed and be answered in up to 2
months time.

The main hurdle here is that we got 70% requests for funding and 30% for
other types of support.

Considering NCUC rarely approves request for outreach funding, we want to
change that.

We are also looking into more inreach as we have a high amount of members
inactive.

So basically we can collaborate w/ our members in social media initiatives,
advice for policy initiatives but not much else and the form needs to
reflect and collect that.

Best,

Renata