[NCUC-EC] quick chat w/ Rafik Dammak

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 03:23:45 CET 2018

Hi Renata et. al,

I will also have to apologize for not being able to make the meeting
tomorrow. I will catch up with any minutes that will be recorded, if any!
If need be, I am available later through the day for any follow up
questions or comments.

Best,

E.
--

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 2:42 AM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Due to the short notice, we'll have to do it via skype
>
> my skype name is r_aquino
>
> Best,
>
> Renata
>

> On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 9:38 PM, Louise Marie Hurel
> <louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Renata,
> >
> > Not sure if I'll be able to join, but will do my best to sign into the
> Adobe
> > chat room whenever possible.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Louise Marie Hurel
> >
> > Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute
> >
> > London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and
> Society)
> >
> > Skype: louise.dias
> > +44 (0) 7468 906327
> > l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk
> > louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

> >> Dear EC, PC NCSG NCUC reps, Onboarding team, NCUC mentees
> >>
> >> I'd like to ask you to join on
> >>
> >> 23Feb 12UTC
> >>
> >> For a quick chat w/ Rafik Dammak, PC NCSG Chair, here copied
> >>
> >> We have been planning this a while and had some scheduling issues
> >>
> >> I'm sorry about the last minute confirmation
> >>
> >> But this is just an improvised conversation to increase your
> >> participation on Policy in ICANN
> >>
> >> Please do confirm if you can make it so we have an approximate headcount
> >>
> >> Thank you
> >>
> >> Renata

Elsa Saade
Human Rights Officer