[NCUC-EC] quick chat w/ Rafik Dammak

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 01:38:40 CET 2018

Hi Renata,

Not sure if I'll be able to join, but will do my best to sign into the
Adobe chat room whenever possible.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com