[NCUC-EC] Urgent deliberation: CROP WSIS Transfer

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:04:03 CET 2018

and yes @Bruna we could give her some ideas for outreach as she s new to
NCUC.

Le mardi 20 février 2018, hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> a écrit :
> I agree with both of you. I would also like to give a chance to Joanna.
>
> Le mardi 20 février 2018, Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>
a écrit :
>> Dear all,
>>
>> My vote goes for Joanna, apart from her great application, the candidate
is very committed and has been looking into ways of being more active
within NCUC for a while. So I say we should give her this chance! Also,
Claudio was an NCUC Fellow in Abu Dhabi, Olga is a fellow in PR, Ayden has
the CROP for IFF and Joanna is the perfect candidate for matters of
diversity.
>> Last but not least, I noticed the lack of an outreach plan in Joanna's
application as well as any information whether or not she will need the
financial support for the flight - maybe we could clear this up with her
and also develop a plan of action for WSIS.