[NCUC-EC] update: NCUC mentees at ICANN61

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 11:24:00 CET 2018

Thank you for drafting this call Michael.

We can do that, I do not object.

We would stress the urgency of the application deadline, the budget limit
2000 Dollars for Hotel and airfare, and maybe add 'priority for mentees who
already hold a US visa' as we are 3 weeks away from the meeting.

I would also like to repeat what I said offline ' I do believe that we
should put the mentee who got his US visa rejected for ICANN61, we should
put this person on top of the list for ICANN62 NCUC Fellowship if he is
available and interested".