[NCUC-EC] ICANN61 and other events

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 15:22:24 CET 2018

I am so sorry to hear that Renata, my prayers are with you and your family
members. I ll be in ICANN61 at the booth but will do my best to seek a
replacement for some slots so as to help my EC colleagues in any tasks they
need me for (will send an email to Siranush and cc you).

Please take good care of yourself and let us know if we can help you in any
way.