[NCUC-EC] ICANN61 and other events

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 03:19:21 CET 2018

Dear EC

Yesterday I learned I had a family health situation that I could not
circumvent and I won't be able to be with you in ICANN61.

This is all quite unexpected and sudden so I'm trying to reallocate
the travel funding so that NCUC saves its funds.

I won't be too in WSIS and I'm working as well to get this reassigned.

WSIS allows remote presenters so if we are given a slot in the
programme, I'll find a way to do that.

As for InternetFF, I wasn't attending this w/ ICANN funds so there is
no reallocation. I'll work with an InternetFF colleague to remote
present if session allows.

Again, very sorry about this news and my request for the EC who will
be there to be extra generous on volunteering for NCUC supporting the
sessions. My full trust you will be able to do a great ICANN meeting.

Best,

Renata