[NCUC-EC] ABR - DNS Game - Our first game project ❤❤❤❤❤

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 23:58:26 CET 2018

Hi

About what the game would encompass, it would be a learning tool for DNS Policy

This proposal is not at all developed in more details yet because we
were still trying to find avenues to support it

Whether ABR or through a research competition, we would have to shape
the game according to the rules of our funding source

So in case this pans out, we can work on it further

The project is here. ABR responses are 24 may.

http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/attachments/20180131/ff3dbe31/attachment-0001.docx

Best

Renata