[NCUC-EC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] [Call for position] NCSG Finance Committee Representative

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 00:31:17 CET 2018

Dear all,

My vote also goes for Thato, I believe this may be his third application
for a position at/related with the NCUC and I this demonstrates not only
how the candidate is willing to work and contribute further to NCUC but
also his commitment. Also, Thato was of great great help last year during
the 2-day outreach in Johannesburg, helping us with whatever needed.

Best,

B.

> Dear colleagues
>
> I am happy that we received three applications for the finance committee
> Namely from Thato Kris and Pascal. I am also proud that They are from NCUC
> africa membership and that they want to have a more active participation in
> NCUC. I appreciate the three applications and their impressive profiles but
> from a practical point of view (as it is always hard to choose) I would
> give my voice for Thato as we had the chance to work with him for NCUC
> Outreach in Joburg and it was absolutely impressive what he did and when he
> commits to something he does not spare any efforts.
>
> Best of luck to all candidates as they are all great!
>

> Le samedi 27 janvier 2018, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> Dear Ines and EC
>>
>> Maryam was in a policy retreat
>>
>> Applications are here and also attached
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ObhQNm0mcK6IFlZfX_KNu8mHGxkz084y
>>
>> These are the candidates
>>
>> Kris Seeburn
>> Thato Mfikwe
>>
>> EC can deliberate until 9Feb or when majority is reach
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Renata
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 8:30 AM, hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Renata and Maryam,
>>>
>>> Have we received applications from NCUCmembers for this Finance
>>> representative position? I couldn't find it even on my spams. I might have
>>> missed it.
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot

>>> ng-Procedures-Sept-2017.pdf
>>>

>>> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Garanti
>>> sans virus. www.avg.com
>>> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
>>> <#m_-1857665745559572806_m_6133366205351334171_m_-8200286901780877929_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

+55 61 99252-6512
Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins