[NCUC-EC] Statement of Interests NCUC Appointees at the NCSG EC

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:00:07 CET 2018

Hi all,

I vote for Robin and Raphaël -- which I think has been quite active and
seems very committed to our policy processes.
Look forward to seeing the collaborative work between both, and receiving
reports  - should they be elected, of course.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com