[NCUC-EC] URGENT DELIBERATION Fwd: Fw: CALL FOR INTEREST - NCSG EC

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Tue Dec 4 18:15:14 CET 2018

I am happy to deal with some repeated work, and perhaps voting again (though I had not expressed a preference for the second slot), and I think it is more important that we have the best person in the position rather than scrupulously sticking to process. It is not a personal reward, it is an opportunity to work for NCUC. So I would rather that Monika is given the opportunity to submit.

David