[NCUC-EC] URGENT DELIBERATION Fwd: Fw: CALL FOR INTEREST - NCSG EC

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:20:03 CET 2018

Hi,

I agree with Michael's points. We can accept her application, but propose
we ask her to send it today (23:59UTC).

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com