[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Report

Antonella Perini antomperini at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 01:23:39 CET 2018

Hi all!

I send you the proofreading of the translation:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p-wzSdJ8Ctl9dquy4d9JidP--y9n1VZJQJbVk9iBTIc/edit?usp=sharing

As for the report, there might be as well some proofreading to do and the
title of the report describes it is written as an NCUC individual member
but then she writes from her organization viewpoint. Maybe we should ask
her to put a more personal note or clarification on that, but all in all,
it delivers what it has been asked to.

Best,

Antonella