[NCUC-EC] announcing ICANN63 travel slot?

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 18:16:41 CEST 2018

Michael

I had given you a chance to help answer Chris Mondini, which you didn't.

At this point, we almost risked having no 3 CROPs at all

So your inaction causes harm and you would have lost this funding (all
of you, for taking so long to decide)

I do hope indeed the next is not as susceptible to backchannel lobbying

Best,

Renata