[NCUC-EC] announcing ICANN63 travel slot?

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:16:43 CEST 2018

Dear all

We should have announced this on the 27aug

We also have the CROP ICANN63 slot to an EU NCUC member

We just received a reminder today to use it, at the risk of losing it

I have read all the emails and I'll do the following

Travel Support - 1st slot
Shahul Hameed

Travel Support - 2nd slot
Benjamin Akinmoyeje

CROP ICANN63
I'll work with Dina Thomas on a NCUC CROP outreach plan and send it to
the EC and to the CROP staff.

Best,

Renata