[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Fwd: Question from Chris Mondini - CROP outreach plan

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Fri Aug 24 13:28:35 CEST 2018

Hi Bruna, All,

Yes. I think adding an event that NCUC might participate in not necessarily CROP sponsored would suffice. Also, most importantly adding concrete metrics to the plan would answer his question.

I hope this helps.

—
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: ‭+44 7846 471777‬