[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Application for Travel Support for ICANN63

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 23:31:54 CEST 2018

Yup, our Outreach Plan we are playing it as if it had been approved
but it was challenged and we need to respond.

Even if approved finally now, there is no time for a call for ICANN63
to select someone by 31Aug

Our Operating Procedures require 14 business days for a call

A reminder that GSE sponsorship plan for other events was not sent to
us so this CROP may go unused

However, there might not be CROP in FY20 anyway so how impactful this
is is uncertain.