[NCUC-EC] URGENT - Please vote on ICANN63 applications and 3rd spot on CROP

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:25:54 CEST 2018

Hi

There have been several requests already to Chairs to send in input.

I'd ask any of you to please start your deliberations as time is of the
essence to ensure whoever is selected gets to the meeting.

Remember deliberations are a process so you can always change your mind
reading more info from others.

Best,

Renata