[NCUC-EC] [Ext] CROP Outreach Plan for FY19 to GSE

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Tue Aug 7 13:51:42 CEST 2018

Dear All,

This is to confirm that I have submitted the NCUC Strategic Outreach Plan with a tweak in the Event submission deadlines as also noted in the google doc.

--
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation got Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7846 471777