[NCUC-EC] NCUC Mentees current vote tally

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:00:16 CEST 2018

Sorry hectic exam period for my students. I also give my vote for Benjamin
and wish the best of luck to him and Antonella. I also hope we can carry
forward the idea we suggested on linking the buddy program to the ncuc
fellowship and having fellows working on a project or topic with their
buddies to present at the meeting and make the most out of their experience.

My second vote, would go to Anto