[NCUC-EC] Request for support SVG IGF

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:52:04 CEST 2018

Dear EC,

According to the member, this request was to be responded until last
wednesday and we had no responses to it.  How do we proceed with that,
should I write the member an email apologizing and explaining that the
request was not approved and did not respect our timeframe.

best,
B.

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *