[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Perrin trip to Berlin group April 8

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 00:16:40 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Forwarding on a request for support from Stephanie. I've asked for
clarification for the exact quantum of the request, and the dates, and will
forward that on as well when she responds.

It's a relatively short timeframe for response - so any thoughts would be
welcome whenever you get this.

Best,

Michael