[NCUC-EC] NCUC Election Timeline

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 18:28:39 CEST 2017

Ok,

We will just invite those NCUC members who have not checked in to check in
and we will explain this clearly on the list.

Here is the amended timeline. I will send an email to NCUC today telling
them about the timeline and the check-in process.

Check in starts - 27 Sept 2017
Check-in ends – 19 Oct 2017
Nomination period begins – 03 Oct 2017
Nomination period ends - 17 Oct 2017
Deadline for nomination acceptance – 18 Oct 2017
Deadline for candidate statements - 19 Oct 2017
Candidate Call – 20 Oct 2017
Voting begins - 23 Oct 2017
Voting ends - 05 Nov 2017
Results announced - 06 Nov 2017