[NCUC-EC] IGF Slots

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:11:02 CEST 2017

Hi all

I'm in transit and w limited access but pls consider the following

Civil society events at IGF start on 16th and Geneva will mostly be
expensive on accomodation so regionality here may not be a factor

Drafters/penholders of proposals are part of the team as panelists or not.
This is sthg that can be reviewed in proposals and a penholder should not
be penalized if 1 single proposal by organization was chosen by IGF. These
are event rules.

Last but most important, penholders of public comments, active members of
strategic wgs and PDPs are the ones who this funding should have in mind.
There's a lack of hands for policy work and IGF participation should be
linked to that.