[NCUC-EC] NCUC Election Timeline

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Sep 22 14:47:01 CEST 2017

>From the side,

Are you going to do full-blown check-in or perhaps just use NCSG check-in
with an extra call or two for those NCUC members who missed it?

Same process could be used, just changing the message appropriately.
Should be routing for Maryam by now.

Also, there's no need to end check-in before nomination period ends:
you could allow check-ins all the way until a few days before voting
begins (say, until Oct 19).

Otherwise the timeline looks pretty good to me.

Tapani